- EN PRIMEUR
Primeur Czech Ltd. was established in 2004. We first focused on the import and sale of French, Spanish and Italian wines. After about three years we removed Spanish and Italian wines from our portfolio and focused entirely on the high-quality French wines - from the Bordeaux, Champagne, Burgundy/Chablis, Chateauneuf-du-Pape and Provence/Bandol regions.
We are Bordeaux specialists with the emphasis on the En Primeur sales
- Bordeaux wines represent about 90 % of our turnover
- we attend the En Primeur Bordeaux tastings every year
Our company consists of several independent divisions.
- In 2008 we established the Topspirits division with premium spirits portfolio (single malt, rhum, cognac, tequila, brandy).
- In 2012 we established Craft Beer Trading division with focus on the import and distribution of craft beers from around the world (Belgium, USA, Great Britain, Holland, Denmark....).
Our company works in retail, e-commerce and wholesale. Our customers include private clients, medium-sized luxury shop chains, small and large specialized trade companies, wine stores, beer stores, specialized stores in the shopping centres, selected hotels, bars and restaurants as well as craft beer pubs. We also supply our products to several hypermarket chain stores. We support our sales by different kinds of promotional activities (magazine advertising, sending out newsletters and special offers, organizing of tastings, both for private and corporate clientele). Our company headquarters are based in Prague.
Our suppliers are prestigious, respected wineries and producers from the best-known regions of France (Bordeaux, Bourgogne, Chablis, Champagne, Cognac, Provence, Rhone, Chateauneuf-du-Pape), Martinique (rum) and England and Scotland (single malt & blended whisky & beer), Belgium (beer), Holland (beer), Denmark (beer) and USA (beer).
- The producers may be diverse, but their products have several things in common – exceptional quality, extraordinary character, exquisite color, aroma and taste.
To protect these valuable qualities, we built our own custom cellars in 2010 to the strictest standards for optimal beverage storage. The wines, beers and spirits are stored in an ideal environment of the air-conditioned cellar (13°C/75 % RH), so their original characteristics are fully preserved. They never lose their unique flavors, they are known for around the world. We sincerely hope that our products, carefully selected from the world's best known and respected producers, will fulfill all your expectations and will bring you many enjoyable moments.
President and CEO